Darlings, my latest creation, “The Temple,” is finally here! It’s a sensuous guide to building a thrilling Female-Led Relationship (FLR) at its most exquisite.
Imagine a temple, with each layer symbolising a step deeper into our world, starting with the foundations of trust and consent, escalating through the thrilling realms of obedience and control, and culminating in the divine sanctum of female leadership. I’ve packed it with juicy advice, real-world scenarios, and provocative insights to guide you on this exhilarating journey.
Dive in, and let’s build a temple of female empowerment together! For more, sashay over to The Temple – Building a Roadmap towards an advanced FLR.
The key building blocks of a FLR Temple
- Consent – Your male partner has willingly submitted to your authority in the relationship
- Communications – You have built open channels for ongoing communications
- Trust – From honesty and vulnerability – you have a loving relationship based on trust
The FLR Pillars:
- Obedience – You have laid down the law and begun to develop an increasingly obedient partner
- Discipline – Your partner understands there are consequences for disobedience to aid his development
- Standards – Your needs and desires and enshrined in your partners day to day service
so that you don’t need to repeat yourself and leadership is not onerous
- Control – It is abundantly clear what elements of the relationship you control
Once the foundation and pillars are built – we can focus on the Pinnacle of the FLR Temple. When the Female leader’s happiness, fulfilment, self-actualisation and relaxation thrive within the context of a deeply loving and closely connected loving relationship.
The exploration of Female-Led Relationships is not just about changing the dynamics of a partnership; it’s about embracing a journey of empowerment, respect, and profound emotional connection. May your journey be as enriching and fulfilling as the process of writing this book has been for me.
Learn more about the Temple Book and buy here: Temple Book